Sunday, September 19, 2010

Use of Camera


With my Camera I love to click pictures, especially of the Nature.
Here in this drawing, there is a boy who's capturing a picture of plant from his mobile.
Well, this image reminds me of my childhood time, like how I used to click pictures with my mobile's VGA camera. I used to click everything and anything what I loved. Especially when its something related to nature.
When i was young I didn't have my own mobile, I used to take my father's cellphone and click the images of  small tulsi plant at my home. I don't know why but I loved it, sometimes during rain the different formations of cloud or the water logged on the roads people trying cross them I used to capture all those moments. Trying  to click images with different angles, playing with the camera adding various effects to the pic I loved that all.
 Camera has changed a lot. The way it is used has also changed. Previously it was just used to click pictures and to capture those sad and happy moments spend with each other, but now sting operations are done with it ( khoooofia camera's that is what I call them ). It's also used as CCTV's, now camera's have become eyes for many.
 "Pehle sab kehete thae ki camera aap ki nazaron se chup nahii sakta (kyunki vo itne bade hote thae)
 par ab aap camere ki nazar se nahii chup saktey"
Because now camera's are everywhere, now the fashion or trend of those big camera's have gone and the small tiny-tiny camera's are in. Now you can find camera in pen, buttons and even on neck jewellery.
Though we all have seen the use of camera on television in the way of serials, movies but now there are many reality shows on television like Emotional Atayachaar, Axe ur Ex which are using the advance technology of camera for finding the hidden secretes and revealing them.
Some people are using this technology in right way but some are mis-using it.
Technology should always be used in the right way.

2 comments: