Saturday, September 18, 2010

1st Day In mbitech

Today I became the member of mbitech which is one of the club in my college(mbicem) and for this I really thank Shikha mam & Srimoy patra sir.
today the experience was very good & first time I felt that 45minutes class is too short.today's topic was very intresting that is INTERNET or WHAT IS INTERNET?.I personally didnt knew anything about internet except downloadin & facebook... but today i got something  about it that how internet works,how the speed of the internet differs etc.after that slides were shown by patra sir which explained that how we can change our view... how we can think differently as patra sir says that designers dont make mistakes  they just show things differently...at the end we  got assignment where we have to show our creativness(my god a difficult task to do)at last I reached home 1 hour later but that hour gave me lot of learning...

No comments:

Post a Comment