Monday, September 13, 2010

my first day in cyber club..

It was 10th of september when I attended the meeting of cyber club which has now got a new identity with the name "MBITECH". It was my first day in cyber club and it was really a very good experience with Shikha mam and Srimoy sir. The idea of joining the cyber club came into my mind when I participated in the world blogger's day. Although I was having the least knowledge about cyber club but when some of my classmates talked about this club, I really wanted to know how much interesting it is. The meeting started with a brief introduction in which every MBITECH student was asked to tell about his/ her negative and positive traits. Srimoy sir motivated us and tried to change our negative traits in to the positive ones. Shikha mam helped us in increasing our creativity level. Moreover, she gave a lot more innovative ideas to maintain a good image of MBITECH. The whole atmosphere there in the club was very friendly. We started discussing about the softwares we r going to learn in the coming days. Then all of us realised that its not an easy job, it requires much more hard work.
On the whole, I found that our next three years with the cyber club will be going to be very interesting and each and every student is going to work hard for the club (like I am doing right now writing a blog which I never thought to write after the blogger's day). But it was a really very nice experience with Shikha mam and Srimoy sir.

MBITECH rocks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment