Sunday, October 24, 2010

A DIVINE ANGEL . MOM

It’s high time we all should understand the importance of mother. A mother is really an epitome of true love. She sacrifices her minds to fulfill ours, without complaining.
One day I came back from school my mom was preparing food for me .she was looking very tired. I asked her if she was ok. She said “yes but a little bit tired. You have your food fast then I will go for a shot nap” . I ate my food and I went for my tuition. When I came back my mom was cleaning my room. She asked me if I wanted anything to eat I refused and went to play.
When I came back she was ironing the clothes I asked her if she had had a nap. She said that only few clothes were left then she would go I said “ok” and went for my dance classes.. When I came back she was cooking dinner for papa bhai and me. We had dinner and after that my mum told me to go to sleep. She went to rest only after she was sure that I need nothing. Mothers do so much for us and in return only expect love and respect. If we cant reciprocate then its no point living

MY MOTHER
 WHY MOTHER IS SPECIAL
WHEN I CAME DRENCHED IN THE RAIN,
MY BROTHER ASKED- WHY DINT U TAKE AN UMBRELLA?
MY SISTER ASKED- WHY DINT U WAITS TILL THE RAIN HAD STOPPED?
PAPA ANGRILY WARNED – AFTER GETTING COLD YOU WILL REALIZE
BUT MOTHER SAID … STUPID RAIN! COLDNT IT WAITS TILL MY CHILD CAME HOME?
THAT’S MOM.. MY MOM …
    LOVE U MAAAAAAAA

No comments:

Post a Comment